By signing up for the SITE|SAFETYNET℠ mobile software application (“Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools added to the current Service will also be subject to these Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time here. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service periodically for any updates or changes that may impact you.
I. ACCOUNT TERMS
1. To use this Service, you must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
2. To access and use the Services, you must register for an account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and other required information. We may reject your application for an account or cancel an existing account at our sole discretion.
3. Your email address will serve as the primary method for communication.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account password and activation code.
5. You are responsible for all activity and content associated with your account.
II. ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
1. The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of these Terms of Service.
2. If you are signing up on behalf of your employer, you represent that you have the authority to bind your employer to these Terms of Service.
3. To discontinue the Service, you must contact us to cancel.
III. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Technical support is available via email, phone, and text.
2. The laws of the State of Nevada and the United States govern these Terms of Service.
3. We may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the updated terms on our website.
4. The Service must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
5. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to our designated email address.
IV. SECURITY RIGHTS
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason.
3. Abuse of any kind will result in immediate account termination.
4. We may request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership.
V. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Service.
2. You agree to indemnify us from any third-party claims.
3. The Service is provided “as is” without any warranty.
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over your content.
2. We will not disclose your confidential information except as required while providing our Services.
VII. REFUND POLICY: 3-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
1. You are entitled to a full refund within three days of your initial purchase if you are unsatisfied with the Service.
2. To request a refund, contact our customer support team within the 3-day period, starting from the date of your initial subscription.
3. Refunds will be processed using the original payment method and may take up to 10 business days to appear on your statement.
4. After the 3-day period has elapsed, all sales are considered final, and no refunds will be issued.
VIII. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
1. You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us via email.
2. Upon termination, you can no longer access your account.
IX. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
1. The Service is subject to change at any time without notice.
2. We are not liable for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
X. PRIVACY AND DATA