SITE|SAFETYNET℠ – SCHOOL SITE ASSESSMENT (SSA)
End User Subscription Web Apps Agreement (EUA)
By agreeing to SITE|SAFETYNET℠ Subscription Web Apps products and subsequent use of the web apps, you agree to comply with the terms of this End User License Agreement (“EUA”), applicable where specific agreement(s) exist between SITE|SAFETYNET℠ and the user of the platform. If you do not agree to the terms of this EUA, do not subscribe or use the Subscription Web Apps. This EUA applies to any upgrades and supplements to the original web apps.
- Ownership: The Subscription Web Apps are owned by SITE|SAFETYNET℠ and its affiliates. The Subscription Web Apps are subscriptions, not sold, on the terms of this EUA. Acceptance and subscriptions of the Subscription Web Apps indicate your acceptance of these terms.
- Right to Use: Upon subscribing and implementing the Subscription Web Apps, you can use it directly from SITE|SAFETYNET℠ website. You are responsible for the selection, subscription, use, and results obtained from the Subscription Web Apps.
- Agreement Parties: This Agreement is concluded between SITE|SAFETYNET℠ and you only. SITE|SAFETYNET℠ is solely responsible for the Subscription Web Apps and its content.
- License Grant: SITE|SAFETYNET℠ grants you a non-exclusive subscription to use the Subscription Web Apps and associated documentation for your device(s) needs. The Subscription Web Apps may not be rented, leased, transferred, or distributed.
- Intellectual Property: Title to the Subscription Web Apps remains with SITE|SAFETYNET℠. Copying, reproducing, or transmitting the Subscription Web Apps, in whole or part, is prohibited except. Reverse engineering or creating derivative works is not permitted.
- Termination: This subscription is effective upon sign-up and continues until implemented as one-use. You may terminate it at any time by unsubscribing the Subscription Web Apps. SITE|SAFETYNET℠ may terminate this Agreement for non-compliance. Upon termination, all use of the Subscription Web Apps must cease.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality obligations regarding the Subscription Web Apps will survive any termination of this EUA.
- Warranty Disclaimer: The Subscription Web Apps are provided AS IS, without any warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability: SITE|SAFETYNET℠ will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Subscription Web Apps. You agree to indemnify and hold SITE|SAFETYNET℠ harmless from any claims related to your use of the Subscription Web Apps.
- No Maintenance Obligation: SITE|SAFETYNET℠ is not responsible for maintenance or updates, nor for correcting errors in the Subscription Web Apps.
- Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by federal law.
- Proprietary Rights: SITE|SAFETYNET℠ reserves the right to seek injunctive relief to protect its proprietary rights.
- Entire Agreement: This EUA constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement and supersedes any prior agreements.
- Severability: If any provision is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
- Usage Data: SITE|SAFETYNET℠ collects anonymous usage data for statistical purposes, with an option to disable this feature.
- Privacy Notice: Individually identifiable data transmitted through the Subscription Web Apps remains the property of SITE|SAFETYNET℠. You are responsible for securing any information stored by the software on your device.
- Disclaimer: The content of this application is for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice or training. The accuracy of the information is not guaranteed.